SP Detox Balance program provides your body with the additional nutritional support it may need to metabolize and expel toxins safely during each of the three phases of metabolic detoxification.*
Phase 1: Unlock
Stored fat-soluble toxins transform into an “unlocked” state that is more water-soluble and, in many cases, more toxic than its original form. Your SP Detox Balance program delivers nutrients that activate enzymes required for Phase I reactions. It also supplies antioxidants that reduce stress on your body, such as tissue damage sometimes caused by these enzyme activities.
Phase II: Neutralize
The highly toxic substances produced in Phase I convert to non-toxic molecules and become even more water-soluble. Your SP Detox Balance program supplies key nutrients and amino acids needed to support Phase ll enzymes. These enzymes enhance the water solubility of toxins.
Phase III: Eliminate
Water-soluble toxins leave your cells, and your body eliminates them. Your SP Detox Balance program provides your body with plant-based fiber and water, which aid in toxin elimination.
Based on the results of your toxicity questionnaire, your doctor will recommend either the 28-day or 10-day plan. You will follow a simple protocol that includes a tasty, all-in-one detox shake, supported by a basic meal, hydration, and exercise plan. Our goal is to help you feel your very best by supporting your body’s natural ability to rid itself of toxins.
Scoop. Mix. Enjoy.
Depending on the day, you will drink one, two, or three delicious, nutrient-packed SP Detox Balance shakes. Just follow the daily shake schedule to determine how many shakes you need. Then, combine two heaping scoops of your SP Detox Balance powder with water
(or other approved beverage), mix, and enjoy — morning, noon, or night. While this is not a meal-replacement shake, it could replace some food intake. Pay attention to your body’s signals and adjust accordingly.
What balanced looks like:
- Fill your plate with healthy vegetables, fruits, grains, and lean meats, fish, or vegan proteins like legumes and nuts.
- Achieve balance by following the outlined plate proportions and daily serving sizes for each food category.
- Balance your macronutrients! The foods in your meal plan contain macronutrients — proteins, carbohydrates, and healthy fats.
Your SP Detox Balance meal plan is not meant to be restrictive. Our goal is to arm you with the guidelines you need for a successful detoxification program and to help you establish lifelong, healthy eating habits. As the name implies – it is all about the balance. Focus on eating a balanced diet of whole, clean, nutritious, macronutrient-rich foods, and make sure to follow the nourishment guide. Outside of that, check out our handy shopping list, so your fridge and pantry are stocked with a variety of healthy options!
While your daily SP Detox Balance shakes are not meal replacement shakes, they could replace some food intake. They should be part of your total calories consumed, not in addition to.
- Vegetables: Daily servings: Unlimited (target 5 to 7) Serving size: 1⁄2 cup
- Fruit: Daily servings: 2 to 3 Serving size: 1⁄2 to 3⁄4 cup (about 60 calories)
- Healthy grains: Daily servings: 1 Serving size: 1⁄4 to 3⁄4 cup (cooked)
- Lean meats, fish, and vegan proteins: Daily servings: 2 to 4 Serving size: 3 to 5 ounces
- Fats: Daily servings: Limit to maximum of 4
A hydrated body is a happy body. Water keeps cells hydrated, helps maintain a healthy balance of body fluids, and most importantly supports the elimination phase of your detoxification. Drink about eight to 10 glasses of water per day. Each glass should contain eight ounces of water.
Get moving! Exercise not only facilitates the removal of toxins, but it also helps you maintain a healthy weight. Incorporate
30 to 45 minutes of exercise, targeting 10,000 steps or more, per day.
- Meet with your health care practitioner to discuss a post-program plan that’s right for you. Recommendations may include continuing 1 SP Detox Balance shake per day, adding additional supplements, or repeating your SP Detox Balance program once or more per year.
- Reduce toxins in your environment. Eliminate toxic or chemical substances, such as paints, insecticides, and dyes, from home and work. Wear protective gloves and gear when handling harmful materials.
- Remove toxins from your diet. Continue to make healthy food and drink choices. Avoid foods high in refined sugar or preservatives. When possible, opt for organic options.
- Keep up the great work. We know it isn’t easy. But, you’ve already taken a great first step by completing your detoxification program. Keep the momentum going by making healthy choices, reducing toxin exposure, and maintaining your exercise and mind-body regimen.
You got this! Year-round tricks:
- Bring a nutritious dish to parties, so you have at least one healthy option
- Stash healthy snacks in your car, desk, and bag, so you are never without
- Identify stressors that trigger unhealthy choices and plan an escape route
- • When dining out, look at the menu in advance and decide what to order
- • Rally friends and family for monthly exercise challenges or meet-ups
View full program: SP-Detox-Balance-Program-Guide