Take 2 capsules daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional
Brainsmart contains a combination of brain supporting nutrients (Acetyl-L-carnitine, Blueberry extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Turmeric) which provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health, and supports energy and cognitive function. Brainsmart is ideal for busy professionals, those suffering from diabetic neuropathy, and those looking for additional cognitive support.
Brainsmart health benefits include:
- Helps to reduce fatigue
- Helps to support cognitive function in the elderly
- Helps to relieve pain associated with diabetic neuropathy
Key features: Vegetarian capsules, no GMO’s, wheat, soy, gluten, artificial preservatives, or sweeteners
Omega 3 + CoQ10
Take 4 softgels once per day with food or as directed by a healthcare professional
Omega3 + CoQ10 contains potent ingredients to support cognitive health and brain function. Omega 3 + CoQ10 is a source of EPA, DHA, and Omega-3 fatty acids, which contain calamari oil rich in DHA. Calamari oil, an alternative to fish oil, comes from South American calamari (squid) that are sustainably harvested and is an eco-friendly source of omega-3 fatty acids, with more DHA than fish oil. Calamari oil is more stable than traditional fish oils, making it less prone to rancidity. It does not cause the fish aftertaste or unpleasant “repeating” that is common with fish oil supplements. Added L-carnitine for cognitive support and Coenzyme Q10 to provide antioxidants that offer increased protection for the body and heart. Omega 3 + CoQ10 helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, proteins, and fats with active B-vitamins (vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and folate).
Omega 3 + CoQ10 health benefits include:
- Active B-vitamins in a form that your body can use
- Potent source of Omega-3 containing DHA and EPA for the maintenance of good health
- With Calamari oil, a sustainable alternative to fish oil
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins, and fats
- Aids in tissue formation and in the formation of red blood cells
- Helps to prevent Vitamin B12 deficiency
- No fishy aftertaste or unpleasant “repeating”
- Helps support cognitive health and/or brain function
- Helps maintain/support cardiovascular function
- Helps to reduce serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols
- Supports a healthy heart
- Helps in tissue formation
Key features: No GMO’s, wheat, soy, gluten, artificial preservatives, or sweeteners
DisclaimerView template in-app
- Health Canada. Brainsmart. NPN 80044024. Accessed May 11, 2021 at https://health-products.canada.ca/lnhpd-bdpsnh/info.do?licence=80044024
- Health Canada. Omega 3 + CoQ10. NPN 80045263. Accessed May 11, 2021 at: https://health-products.canada.ca/lnhpd-bdpsnh/info.do?licence=80045263
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.