The Fullscript Integrative Medical Advisory team has developed or collected these protocols from practitioners and supplier partners to help health care practitioners make decisions when building treatment plans. By adding this protocol to your Fullscript template library, you understand and accept that the recommendations in the protocol are for initial guidance and may not be appropriate for every patient.
2 capsules per day
This formula provides nutrient and botanical support for optimal sleep and healthy circadian rhythms.* Sleep Benefits™ boasts clinically relevant levels of melatonin and direct support for the neurotransmitters associated with tranquility and relaxation.* Bluenesse® is a branded form of lemon balm, which has traditionally been used to not only support a healthy stress response, but also to promote healthy sleep habits.* In order to truly support long term balance of the sleep cycle, it is essential to support the circadian rhythm, which is accomplished effortlessly by the evidence-based Sensoril® Ashwagandha included in this formula.*
4 capsules per day
Tri-Mag 300 is a dietary supplement providing 3 important chelated forms of magnesium for enhanced absorption. Magnesium is necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and fats; also for energy production, and the utilization of calcium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium which are important electrolytes.
2 capsules per day
Supporting healthy cortisol levels has emerged as an essential strategy for supporting adrenal function. The formulation strategy associated with Cortisol Benefits™ involves first identifying the most effective compounds to provide the necessary degree of support for cortisol balance, and then defining and including the most clinically relevant levels of those compounds. With the adaptogenic powers of Sensoril® Ashwaganda and ETAS™, a standardized extract of Asparagus officinalis, this supplement is designed to support overall health, stress management, and HPA Axis/adrenal hormone balance.*
1 capsule per day
Methyl Benefits™ boasts 2.5 mg of Quatrefolic® brand folate and 1 mg of methylcobalamin as well as other key B vitamins. The formula is rounded out by one of the most powerful methyl donors, Trimethylglycine (Betaine). Ultimately, this formula is geared toward supporting methylation and its role in detoxification, energy production, and neurotransmitter synthesis.
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.