Skinny Boost Herb Pack™
½ – 1 tsp of granules mixed in hot water or place granules directly into mouth or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
Based on TCM formula name: Fang Feng Tang Sheng Sang (Saposhnikovia Decoction).
Description: For patients with slow or poor bowel movement motility.
Schizonepteta – Jing Jie
Siler – Saposhnikovia – Fang Feng
White Peony – Bai Shao
Rhubarb – Da Huang
Ligusticum – Chuan Xiong
Licorice – Gan Cao
Mint – Bo He
Scutellaria – Huang Qin
Angelica Sinensis- Dang Gui
Gardenia – Zhi Zi
Atractylodes – Bai Zhu
Ginger – Sheng Jiang
Cinnamon – Gui Zhi
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.