Om Mushroom Superfood is the perfect solution for the pro-active health seeker who is interested in improving their overall health with the power of whole food, certified organic, functional mushrooms. We recommend taking mushroom supplements daily for best results by working the powders into a daily regimen such as a smoothie, coffee/tea, or even adding them into your favorite recipes. We also offer both Lion’s Mane and Brain Fuel in a convenient capsule for ease of use.
- Supports age-related cognitive decline
- Supports immune health
- Supports memory, focus, nerve health, creativity, and mood
Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) Mushroom Superfood Powder or Capsules
1-2 g per day of Lion’s Mane powder per day (in capsule form; 3 capsules = 2 g) on an ongoing basis. Benefits from dosing decline over time when daily dosing is curtailed.
Active ingredients in the mycelium and fruiting body of Lion’s Mane have been shown to cross the blood-brain barrier and increase the biosynthesis of nerve growth factor which impacts cognitive function.
- 100 g (50 serving) and 200 g (100 servings) pouches
- 90 count (30 serving) and 180 count (60 serving) capsules
Brain Fuel Mushroom Superfood Packets or Capsules
2 g (3 capsules) per day of Brain Fuel in capsule form or 1 drink stick pack per day on an ongoing basis. Benefits from dosing decline over time when daily dosing is curtailed.
The combination of lion’s mane and reishi provides support for immune function and digestive health. Support of both brain and digestive function is important for the gut-brain connection to work effectively. The plant herb rhodiola provides additional cognitive benefits.
- 90 count (30 servings) capsules
- Box of 10 count drink stick packets
DisclaimerView protocol in-app
- Improvement of cognitive functions by oral intake of Hericium erinaceus. (2019). Yuusuke Saitsu, et al. Biomedical Research (Tokyo) 40(4):125-131
- Therapeutic potential of Hericium erinaceus for depressive disorder. (2020). Pit Shan Chong, et al. Int. Jrnl of Molecular Sciences. 21, 163, doi:10.3390/ijms21010163
- Hericenones and erinacines: stimulators of nerve growth factor (NGF) biosynthesis in Hericium erinaceus. (2010) Bing-Ji Ma et al. Mycology, 1:2, 92-98, DOI: 10.1080/21501201003735556
- Polysaccharides from Ganoderma lucidum Promote Cognitive Function and Neural Progenitor Proliferation in Mouse Model of Alzheimer’s Disease. (2017) Shichao Huang et al. Stem Cell Reports j Vol. 8 j 84–94 j January 10, 2017.
- Emerging Roles of Ganoderma Lucidum in Anti-Aging. (2017). Jue Wang et al. Aging and Disease. Volume 8, Number 6; 691-707, December 2017
- Rhodiola rosea L. Improves Learning and Memory Function: Preclinical Evidence and Possible Mechanisms. (2018) Gou-ping Ma et al. SYSTEMATIC REVIEW article Front. Pharmacol., 04 December 2018 | https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2018.01415