Argentyn 23 Professional Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol™
For daily immune support & maintenance: take one teaspoonful of Argentyn 23 Professional Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol™ held under the tongue for no less than 30 seconds, then swished in the mouth before swallowing once a day.
For immune building: Take one teaspoonful three times daily.
For short-term immune support: Take one teaspoonful held under the tongue for thirty seconds, then swish and swallow seven times daily.
For long-term immune support: Take one teaspoonful five to seven times daily.
When traveling: Before, during, and after flying, hold one teaspoonful under the tongue for no less than thirty seconds, then swish and swallow.
Traveling off-label uses: It’s also good to apply two drops or sprays to the eyes and nose in the same manner.
This protocol is for adults. Children 4-years and up: half the dosage. Take as instructed in the protocols, or as instructed by a healthcare practitioner.
Argentyn 23, Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol represents the ultimate refinement in the colloidal silver category. It is offered in a liquid form at a 23ppm potency, with a pH of 5.5 – 7.5. The product is a mixture of positively charged silver ions and silver nanoparticles as small as 0.8 nm in pharmaceutical-grade purified water. It is non-GMO, vegan, gluten, and allergen-free.
NIC Health Care Practitioners; NIC Human Clinical Trials: A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol™ in Providing Immune Support
This protocol has been developed by health care practitioners who have had a successful experience using the Argentyn 23, Professional Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol, and/or Silver Gel in these applications under the Law of Practice of Medicine. Argentyn 23 is a dietary supplement legally marketed in the USA under the auspices of DSHEA. The Silver gel offers a safe and effective homeopathic formulation. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration – These products are not intended to treat, cure, prevent, diagnose or mitigate any disease.
According to the EPA (CASRN 7440-22-4), Oral Silver Reference Dose applied to a 23ppm one may ingest 76,650 servings safely over 70 years (serving: 1 teaspoon = 115 mcg/Ag).
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.