These specialized formulas provide daily, seasonal, and acute support for the body’s defenses by encouraging a healthy immune response.
1 capsule every other day to 2 capsules per day. Take in the morning with food.
When administering vitamin D therapy, it is recommended that serum levels be tested to assess efficacy. Adjust dose accordingly.
Supports healthy immune system function*
1 capsule a day. Take with food.
Promotes healthy immune response*
Throat & Gland™ Spray
3-5 sprays, six times per day. Take with or without food.
Supports throat tissue health, encourages healthy immune response, promotes healthy microbial balance, supports lymphatic drainage*
3 capsules daily. Take with food.
Supports a healthy immune response, maintains a healthy microbial environment, relieves discomfort associated with seasonal challenges*
2 capsules, two to three times per day. Take with or without food.
Taken daily, promotes healthy immune system function, nourishes bone marrow, and builds blood, promotes endocrine system health*
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.