3 capsules per day, for a minimum of three months
Jigsaw Brain Boost™ utilizes magnesium L-threonate, a clinically tested form of magnesium shown to permeate the blood-brain barrier to enhance the receptors involved in supporting healthy short-term and long-term memory and improving learning abilities.* Each serving of Jigsaw Brain Boost contains 144mg of elemental magnesium that is quickly released into the bloodstream to fuel your brain.* The special form of magnesium used in our Jigsaw Brain Boost, magnesium L-threonate, has been clinically tested and shown to permeate the blood-brain barrier, enhancing the receptors involved in supporting healthy short-term and long-term memory and improving learning abilities.*
Curcumin C3 Complex
1 capsule per day, for a minimum of three months
The Jigsaw Curcumin C3 Complex is especially notable for its antioxidant support as well as its profound ability to protect your body on a cellular level, helping to support brain function, heart health, and healthy joints. It also supports healthy aging and stimulates your body’s own antioxidant enzymes.* Curcumin C3 Complex utilizes the three most effective research-based curcuminoids, making this curcumin supplement better absorbed.* Curcumin C3 Complex has been clinically tested in over 45 studies published in peer-reviewed journals and is the most studied curcumin in the world.
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.