2 capsules per day, for a minimum of three months
Pureway-C® is a clinically tested form of Vitamin C shown to outperform other leading forms of vitamin C by offering better immune protection, better free radical scavenging, and better antioxidant support. Pureway-C® combines ascorbic acid with several types of lipid metabolites (fats derived from vegetable sources) and bioflavonoids (antioxidants) to enhance bioavailability. Lipid metabolites function as carriers of the ascorbic acid to increase intestinal absorption, allowing vitamin C to enter the cells quickly for enhanced cellular uptake. Bioflavonoids greatly contribute to the antioxidant capability of Pureway-C® as well as enhanced absorption in the intestinal tract. Quercetin (as Quercefit®) is also included and is a clinically tested bioflavonoid that is complimentary to Vitamin C and uses phytosome technology to enhance absorption to further promote immune function, heart health, and skin health!*
Alaskan Cod Liver Oil
3 softgels or 1 teaspoon, for a minimum of three months
Jigsaw Alaskan Cod Liver Oil™ from sustainably sourced, line-caught, MSC® certified codfish in Dutch Harbor, Alaska provides important omega-3 fatty acids, pro-resolving mediators (PRMs), and naturally occurring Vitamins A and D to promote optimal hormone balance as well as supporting immune, brain, eye, and circulatory health.*
Essential Blend Probiotics
1 capsule daily, for a minimum of three months
Each capsule of Jigsaw Health’s Essential Blend Probiotics is guaranteed to have a minimum of 25 billion friendly, helpful, active bacteria at expiry. This proprietary formula is backed by extensive research and utilizes five of the most effective human strains, including the proven L. acidophilus La-14. An innovative Designed Release Capsule (D.R. Cap) is used to delay the break down for 45 minutes after ingestion which allows the capsules to safely travel through the stomach fluid and into the gut where they are needed.*
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.