1. Orthomune by Ortho Molecular Products
2 capsules daily
Orthomune is a balanced blend of flavonoids, essential vitamins, and minerals that provide long-term immune support. It provides a balancing effect on the immune system while contributing to robust immune function.* Orthomune includes vitamins C and D, zinc, N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC), and quercetin.
2. Immune Support Probiotic by Omni-Biotic® Balance
1 sachet daily
Formulated to support digestive and immune function, Immune Support Probiotic includes bacterial strains shown to help modulate immune function and stimulate the production of short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs) and defensin.* The 2 billion CFU of this probiotic blend is comprised of Bifidobacterium animalis W53, Lactobacillus acidophilus W55, Lactobacillus salivarius W57, Enterococcus faecium W54, Lactococcus lactis W58, and Lactobacillus casei W56.
3. Immune Support Packets by Designs for Health
1 packet daily
One packet offers five distinct immune-supporting formulations. It provides antioxidants, medicinal mushrooms, zinc, vitamin D, vitamin B6, and other essential nutrients. This five-in-one packet offers a plethora of ingredients that help provide immune resolve and resilience.*
4. Pro-Resolving Mediators by Thorne
1 gelcap daily
This supplement includes the precursors the body needs to create pro-resolving mediators (PRMs). Fish-derived eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), as well as marine lipid concentrate, are included to support a balanced inflammatory response.*
5. Vitamin D Supreme by Designs for Health
1 capsule daily
This formula provides a clinically useful dose of vitamin D3, along with vitamin K as both K1 and K2. Vitamins D and K are considered crucial for optimal immune system function and work as a multi-purpose team.* Each capsule includes 5,000 IU of vitamin D and 1,000 mcg each of vitamin K1 and K2.
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.