This protocol is produced by TallGrass Natural Health. TallGrass Natural Health is the exclusive Canadian distributor of Mega Food, Host Defense, Renew Life, and Botanica.
Stamets 7 Capsules OR Liquid Extract
2 capsules per day OR 1 mL, twice per day
Daily overall immune support. Promotes respiratory, digestive, circulatory, cellular, lymphatic, and systemic functions for foundational immunity.
Stamets 7 was highlighted in the International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms in a study on synergy – demonstrated a 33% stronger increase in Natural Killer cells and Macrophages than a single mushroom species at the same dose. Choose over Botanica’s Seven Medicinal Mushrooms if seeking capsules and/or want Lion’s Mane support.
Seven Medicinal Mushrooms Liquid Herb
2.5 mL, 3-4 times per day
Helps to bring balance to all aspects of immune health, while reducing the overall impact of stress on the body. Maintains a healthy immune system. Contains powerful immune potentiating substances that are used for immune deficiency and immune excess conditions.
Supports endocrine system, cardiovascular, nervous, digestive, reproductive, and respiratory systems.
Immune Strength Liquid Herb
3-5 mL, 4 times per day
This unique blend of herbs is an excellent long-term tonic to balance the immune system whether deficient or overactive.
Based on Traditional Chinese Medicine Fu Zheng Therapy, this formula strives to restore balance and energy to the body so it is more equipped to deal with the symptoms of chronic diseases. This compound strengthens the Chinese kidney, spleen, lung, and thus tonifies the Qi. From a physiological perspective, it enhances the immune reservoir, improves digestion, and normalizes immune activity.
Super Astragalus Liquid Capsules
2 capsules per day
Convenient capsules with the concentration of a liquid botanical to encourage overall immune system health, stamina, and endurance to physical and emotional stress.
Deep immune & adrenal tonic – builds the Defensive Qi. Astragalus is a Yin tonic and is immunomodulating. Schisandra berry supports the HPA axis and is a very good antioxidant for the liver (increases SOD and GSH).
Ultimate Flora Probiotic Plus Immune Support
1 capsule per day
Ultimate Flora Probiotic Plus Immune Support is formulated to not only support good digestive health, but it contains the clinically studied probiotic Bifidobacterium bifidum R0071 which showed a reduction in the incidence of cold-like symptoms in stressed adults1 . It also includes four other beneficial strains to provide 30 billion active cultures in a convenient one-a-day dose, so there is no need to take another probiotic supplement.
Helps reduce the incidence of cold-like symptoms in stressed adults.
DisclaimerView template in-app
- Langkamp-Henken, B., Rowe, C. C., Ford, A. L., Christman, M. C., Nieves, C., Jr, Khouri, L., Specht, G. J., Girard, S. A., Spaiser, S. J., & Dahl, W. J. (2015). Bifidobacterium bifidum R0071 results in a greater proportion of healthy days and a lower percentage of academically stressed students reporting a day of cold/flu: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. The British journal of nutrition, 113(3), 426–434.
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.