Advanced Gut Health Probiotic for Kids, Lemonade, 5 Billion CFU
Children 3–12 years old: Chew one tablet daily
Genuine Health Kids Probiotic Chews are specially formulated for tiny guts to promote their overall and gastrointestinal health. Made with five billion CFU and seven strains of bacteria such as Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG; one of the most researched probiotics for promoting childhood health, and Reuteri, a natural resident of a healthy gut in childhood.
Formulated with human, third-party verified strains that are triple-cleaned in a temperature and humidity controlled environment for a stable, clean, and pure probiotic blend. Genuine Health Kids Probiotic Chews are 100% Vegan, Gluten-Free, made without dairy and soy ingredients. No refrigeration is required.
Fermented Organic Gut Superfoods+ for Kids, Grape
Mix 1 scoop (7.6 g) in 1/2 cup (125 mL) of water
Boost your child’s nutritional intake with Genuine Health’s fully fermented superfood powder packed with nutrients. Contains 4 g of prebiotic fiber and only 1 g of sugar per serving. Formulated specifically for children, our unique combination of phytonutrient-rich foods and prebiotic fiber will help support your child’s cognitive function, mood, immunity, body weight, and digestion.
Features 22 plant-based superfoods, antioxidants, and polyphenol-rich ingredients, including broccoli, kale, cauliflower, carrot, raspberry, grape, spirulina, pomegranate, apricot, and more that contribute to overall health and academic performance.
Omega-3 Kids Fish Oil Supplement + Vitamin D3 & Lutein, Cherry
Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily with food
Formulated specifically for kids, our Omega-3 Kids + Vitamin D3 is rich in EPA and DHA, two key omega-3 essential fatty acids that are essential for behavior and mental outlook in children. Vitamin D helps to support the healthy development of a child’s brain, eyes, nerves, cognitive health and promotes maintenance of bones and teeth. Lutein is a dietary carotenoid highly concentrated in the retina that helps to filter blue light from screens and protects the retina from oxidative damage.
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.