Breathe easily during the spring, summer, and fall.* Histamine blockers soothe the eyes and nasal and respiratory passages.*
SAY GOODBYE TO IRRITATED AIRWAYS WHEN BREATHING THE OUTDOOR AIR.*
1 tablet daily
Aller-DMG™ is an advanced supplement that supports healthy histamine levels and immune system function.* Dimethylglycine is a methyl donor that benefits the immune system by fighting free-radical damage.* DMG also supports proper respiratory function by promoting circulation and oxygen utilization to the lung tissues.*Product Sheet
MEGA PROBIOTIC™ ND 50
1 capsule daily
Probiotic 50 contains 9 species of microorganisms from non-dairy sources. Because each strain has an affinity for a different part of the digestive tract, and a unique mechanism of action, a product that delivers multiple strains is preferable to single strain products.*Product Sheet
CURCUMIN C3 COMPLEX®
1 capsule daily
An herbal supplement to support proper liver and gallbladder function.* Turmeric, a flavoring spice rich in Curcumin, has liver protective, detoxifying, and free radical scavenging properties.* Turmerics active ingredient, Curcumin, has been shown to support the liver and gallbladder function, and help to manage blood cholesterol within normal ranges.* Our Turmeric is standardized to yield 475 mg (95%) Curcumin per capsule.Product Sheet
N-ACETYL CYSTEINE 500 MG
1 capsule daily
An amino acid supplement to support immune system function and lung health.* N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is a non-essential, free form amino acid that is a highly stable form of cysteine.* NAC is necessary for the production of glutathione, helps support healthy lung tissue and helps the body’s natural defenses including cellular health.*
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.