Keep your mind relaxed and focused. Brain supplements and mood boosters calm the mind and body and sharpen your memory.* Remember where you put your car keys and stay calm under pressure.
3 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
A certain kind of brain protein- called beta-amyloid peptide- clumps together to produce plaques that damage, and even kill brain cells. In Amyloid Benefits™, Palmfruit BioActive Complex (PBC), pomegranate, and Shoden® Ashwagandha work together to promote healthy levels of these proteins.* Ashwagandha supports brain cell repair and recovery, improving cognitive performance and memory.*
1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Improve Your Brain Function with Brain Benefits™* Omega-3 fatty acids are super concentrated in the brain- our fattiest organ. They can do wonders for cognitive function, especially memory, focus, and mood.* DHA and EPA help the brain learn new things, with less effort.* They may even change the brain’s structure, making space for more brain cells.* Omega-3s protect the brain from wear and tear.* That means you think more clearly and quickly, no matter your age.
DHA and EPA aren’t just great for the brain, they promote heart health, comfortable joints, and beautiful skin, nails, and hair.* You will look, feel, and perform at your best.
MEGA PROBIOTIC™ ND 50
1 capsule once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Mega Probiotic™ ND 50 contains 9 species of microorganisms from non-dairy sources. Because each strain has an affinity for a different part of the digestive tract, and a unique mechanism of action, a product that delivers multiple strains is preferable to single strain products.*
Mega Probiotic™ ND 50 also contains added Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), a soluble fiber and prebiotic that selectively supports the proliferation of intestinal probiotics for digestive tract health.*
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.