This protocol is produced by TallGrass Natural Health. TallGrass Natural Health is the exclusive Canadian distributor of Mega Food, Host Defense, Renew Life, and Botanica.
Stamets 7 Capsules OR Liquid Extract
2 caps daily OR 1 mL, 2 times daily
Explanation: Daily overall immune support. Promotes respiratory, digestive, circulatory, cellular, lymphatic, and systemic functions for foundational immunity.
Key Features: Stamets7 was highlighted in International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms in a study on synergy – demonstrated a 33% stronger increase in Natural Killer cells and Macrophages than a single mushroom species at the same dose.
Immune Strength Liquid Herb
3-5 mL, 4 times daily
This unique blend of herbs is an excellent long-term tonic to balance the immune system whether deficient or overactive.
Based on Traditional Chinese Medicine Fu Zheng Therapy, this formula strives to restore balance and energy to the body so it is more equipped to deal with the symptoms of chronic diseases. This compound strengthens the Chinese kidney, spleen and lung, and thus tonifies the Qi. From a physiological perspective it enhances the immune reservoir, improves digestion, and normalizes immune activity.
Super Astragalus Liquid Capsules
2 capsules daily
Convenient capsules with the concentration of a liquid botanical to encourage overall immune system health, stamina, and endurance to physical and emotional stress.
Deep immune & adrenal tonic – builds the Defensive Qi. Astragalus is a Yin tonic and is immuno- modulating. Schisandra berry supports HPA axis and is a very good antioxidant for liver (increases SOD and GSH).
Daily Immune Shot
2 tsp, 2 times daily
A dose of a fermented oregano to support a healthy immune system and promote gut health; loaded with enzymes, B vitamins, micronutrients and organic acids for gut repair.
Fermentation of oregano maintains the antibiotic effect for pathogenic bacteria without harming beneficial bacteria. Carvacrol and other phytocompounds are transformed into their most bioavailable forms. Antimicrobial & Antispasmodic effects are increased.
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.