2 capsules two times daily. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 weeks
Cognitive Benefits: Cogniplex contains a combination of herbs as memory and cognitive enhancers (nootropics), with the ability to increase blood flow to the brain and circulation of blood and oxygen throughout the brain. In addition, enriched neurotransmission and nerve synapsis leads to improved concentration, learning, and memory encoding. (1)
By improving cognitive function and increased neuroprotective properties, Cogniplex is an effective and natural alternative to assist with cognitive function and to enhance performance in learning and memory capability. (2)
Key Features: Assists in cognitive function(4), increases blood flow to the brain,(3) increases circulation in the brain, (4) enhances memory and learning, (1)(2)(5) age-related cognitive decline, (6) and neuroprotection. (7)
1-2 gel caps once to twice daily. Minimum 3 months
Cognitive Benefits: TocoKrill contains a combination of natural vitamin E Tocotrienols and Omega 3s, DHA, and EPA. It contains a rich source of fat-soluble antioxidant nutrients bound on phospholipids to support cognitive health and provide important neuroprotection.
Key Features: Fat-soluble antioxidant nutrient, support brain function, cognitive health, and neuroprotection. (8)(9)(10)(11)
DisclaimerView template in-app
- Thu, D.K., Vui, D.T., et al. The use of Huperzia species for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease. J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol. 2019;31(3)
- Russo, A., Borrelli, F. Bacopa monnieri, a reputed nootropic plant: an overview. Phytomedicine. 2005;12(4):305-17
- McKenna DJ, Jones K, Hughes K. Botanical Medicines: The Desk Reference for Major Herbal Supplements 2nd ed. New York: Haworth Press, 2002:445-503.
- Valikovics, A. Investigation of the effect of vinpocetine on cerebral blood flow and cognitive functions. Ideggyogy. 2007;60(7-8):301-10
- Zhu, X.Z. Development of natural products as drugs acting on central nervous system. Mem Inst Oswaldo Cruz. 1991;86 Suppl 2:173-5
- Peth-Nui, T. Effects of 12-week Bacopa monnieri consumption on attention, cognitive processing, working memory, and functions of both cholinergic and monoaminergic systems in health elderly volunteers. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2012;2012:606424
- Damar, U., Gersner, R., Johnstone, J.T., Schachter, S., Rotenberg, A. Huperzine A as a neuroprotective and antiepileptic drug: a review of preclinical research. Expert Rev Neurother. 2016;16(6):671-80
- Khanna, S., Roy, S., et al. Neuroprotective properties of the natural vitamin E alpha-tocotrienol. Stroke. 2005;36(10)2258-64.
- Sen, C., Khanna, S., Roy, S. Tocotrienol: the natural vitamin E to defend the nervous system? Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2004;1031:127-42.
- Khanna., S., Roy., S., et al. Characterization of the potent neuroprotective properties of the natural vitamin E alpha-tocotrienol. J Neurochem. 2006;98(5)1474-86.
- Konagai, C., Yanagimoto, K., et al. Effects of krill oil containing n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids in phospholipid form on human brain function: a randomized controlled trial in healthy elderly volunteers. Clin Intery Aging. 2013;8:1247-1257.
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.