Propolis Throat Spray
Preventative support: 4 sprays per day, ongoing
Reactive relief: 8+ sprays per day, ongoing
Explanation: Making this immune support formula extra gentle for kids is the addition of a drizzle of pure buckwheat honey. Soothing on tender scratchy throats, buckwheat honey delivers an especially hefty dose of antioxidants to support recovery.
Bee Propolis is nature’s ultimate protector and serves as the hive’s immune system. It has been used for centuries for immune support, soothing scratchy throats, and promoting recovery. Naturally rich in antioxidants and 300+ beneficial compounds, this is a natural solution that is painstakingly tested for quality & potency.
- Immune Support, Scratchy Throat Relief, Natural Remedy, Alcohol-Free, No Refined Sugars, Certified Keto, Certified Paleo.
- Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal.
- No refined sugars, artificial ingredients, or additives.
Caution: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are allergic to bee products, poplar tree products, or balsam of Peru or if you have asthma, atopic dermatitis (eczema) or are allergic to pollen.
B.Powered Superfood Honey
1 teaspoon per day, ongoing
Explanation: This therapeutic blend of royal jelly, bee pollen, propolis, and raw honey is designed to support natural energy, immune health, mental clarity, and overall balance.
- PROPOLIS: Propolis is an antioxidant dense bee product with powerful protective properties and 300+ beneficial compounds. It supports the immune system and helps combat free radical damage in the body.
- BEE POLLEN: These golden nuggets are nature’s multivitamin—rich in clean protein, essential amino acids, and energizing nutrients like calcium, magnesium, and B vitamins.
- ROYAL JELLY: Rich in valuable nutrients, royal jelly supports focus, memory, and brain health with ultra-unique compounds like acetylcholine (supports memory health) and 10-HDA (supports growth of new neurons).
- RAW HONEY: As one of the most nourishing foods on the planet, raw honey is packed with beneficial enzymes, supports balanced energy, and tastes amazing.
1 teaspoon per day, ongoing
Explanation: Meet nature’s multivitamin. Packed with B vitamins, essential minerals, free-forming amino acids, and clean protein, bee pollen is the perfect dose of nutrition for active humans.
Key Features: Beekeeper’s Naturals raw bee pollen comes from remote green apiaries in the lush mountains of British Columbia, where their bees enjoy vast, clean fields of wildflowers – free from herbicides and pesticides. Their pollen packs a nutritional punch compared to the typical store-bought, dried-out varieties, as it comes from the highest quality foraging grounds. Their pollen is never heated or treated, and you can really taste the difference.
Supplemental materials provided by Beekeeper’s Natural:
Bioactive properties of honey with propolis
Effect of Honey, Dextromethorphan, and No Treatment on Nocturnal Cough and Sleep Quality for Coughing Children and Their Parents
Immunomodulatory activity of Apis mellifera propolis from the North of Argentina
Antibacterial Properties of Propolis
Bee Pollen- Chemical Composition and Therapeutic Application
Biological and therapeutic properties of bee pollen: a review
Honey, Propolis, and Royal Jelly- A Comprehensive Review of Their Biological Actions and Health Benefits
New Findings on Biological Actions and Clinical Applications of Royal Jelly A Review
The Fullscript Integrative Medical Advisory team has developed or collected these protocols from practitioners and supplier partners to help health care practitioners make decisions when building treatment plans. By adding this protocol to your Fullscript template library, you understand and accept that the recommendations in the protocol are for initial guidance and may not be appropriate for every patient.