Propolis Throat Spray for Kid’s
Preventative Support: 4 sprays per day, ongoing
Reactive Relief: 8+ sprays per day, ongoing
Explanation: Making this immune support formula extra gentle for kids is the addition of a drizzle of pure buckwheat honey. Soothing on tender scratchy throats, buckwheat honey delivers an especially hefty dose of antioxidants to support recovery.
Bee Propolis is nature’s ultimate protector and serves as the hive’s immune system. It has been used for centuries for immune support, soothing scratchy throats, and promoting recovery. Naturally rich in antioxidants and 300+ beneficial compounds, this is a natural solution that is painstakingly tested for quality & potency.
- Immune Support, Scratchy Throat Relief, Natural Remedy, Alcohol-Free, No Refined Sugars, Certified Keto, Certified Paleo.
- Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal.
- No refined sugars, artificial ingredients, or additives.
Caution: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are allergic to bee products, poplar tree products, or balsam of Peru or if you have asthma, atopic dermatitis (eczema) or are allergic to pollen.
B.Powered Superfood Honey
6-12 years: Take ½ tsp/day, ongoing
13+ years: Take 1 tsp/day, ongoing
Explanation: This therapeutic blend of royal jelly, bee pollen, propolis, and raw honey is designed to support natural energy, immune health, mental clarity, and overall balance.
- PROPOLIS: Propolis is an antioxidant dense bee product with powerful protective properties and 300+ beneficial compounds. It supports the immune system and helps combat free radical damage in the body.
- BEE POLLEN: These golden nuggets are nature’s multivitamin—rich in clean protein, essential amino acids, and energizing nutrients like calcium, magnesium, and B vitamins.
- ROYAL JELLY: Rich in valuable nutrients, royal jelly supports focus, memory, and brain health with ultra-unique compounds like acetylcholine (supports memory health) and 10-HDA (supports growth of new neurons).
- RAW HONEY: As one of the most nourishing foods on the planet, raw honey is packed with beneficial enzymes, supports balanced energy, and tastes amazing.
Start with ½ tsp/day and work up to 1 tsp/day, ongoing
Explanation: Meet nature’s multivitamin. Packed with B vitamins, essential minerals, free-forming amino acids, and clean protein, bee pollen is the perfect dose of nutrition for active humans.
Key Features: Beekeeper’s Naturals raw bee pollen comes from remote green apiaries in the lush mountains of British Columbia, where their bees enjoy vast, clean fields of wildflowers – free from herbicides and pesticides. Their pollen packs a nutritional punch compared to the typical store-bought, dried-out varieties, as it comes from the highest quality foraging grounds. Their pollen is never heated or treated, and you can really taste the difference.