Salmon Collagen Complex (previously known as “Joint-Skin”)**
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. May be taken with or without food
Contains SCP-II® salmon nasal cartilage, naturally extracted from sustainably caught wild salmon, which provides undenatured type II collagen and proteoglycans, which have been clinically shown to support health and hydration of connective tissue, joints, and skin.*
**Alternative to Arthred®
Mix 2 level scoops (2 tablespoons) of powder into 8 oz. of juice, water, or sports drink one time daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
Arthred® is hydrolyzed (predigested) powdered collagen (bovine source) for connective tissue support.*
**Alternative to Salmon Collagen Complex (previously known as “Joint-Skin”)
Astaxanthin 6 mg
Take 1 or 2 softgels once daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
Provides AstaZine® astaxanthin, derived from of the organic microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis, grown under sunlight in controlled conditions.* Astaxanthin is a fat-soluble antioxidant that helps protect the skin and eyes against the damaging effects of UV rays (photoaging) and increases skin elasticity and moisture content, promoting younger-looking skin.*
Take 1 or 2 softgels two or three times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
Provides Friend of the Sea certified, molecularly distilled, anchovy-sourced ω-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
For additional support, consider:
Acetyl-Glutathione 300 mg
1 tablet two times daily on an empty stomach, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
Acetyl-Glutathione is a novel oral acetyl-glutathione formulation that is stable in the stomach and gastrointestinal tract, well absorbed, and able to enter the cells directly and present to the cytosol for mitochondrial entry.* Studies suggest oral glutathione supplementation has skin whitening effects in addition to promoting younger-looking skin.*
Take 6 softgels daily for 20 days, then reduce dosage to 3 softgels daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
SynovoDerma contains Hyaluronic acid (HA), which is a glycosaminoglycan (GAG) found in every tissue of the body, especially the synovial fluid, the vitreous humor of the eye, the cartilage, blood vessels, extracellular matrix, skin and the umbilical cord.
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.