Take 2 capsules one or two times daily between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
InflaMed combines a synergistic blend of herbs, nutrients, and proteolytic enzymes which provide nutritional support for connective tissue and joint tissue.*
**Alternative to CurcuWIN® 500
Take 1 capsule one or two times daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
Contains turmeric (Curcuma longa) root extract, concentrated to a minimum of 20% curcuminoids, powered by the UltraSOL Nutrient Delivery System that increases relative absorption of total curcuminoids over standard curcumin by 46-times.*
**Alternative to InflaMed
Salmon Collagen Complex (previously known as “Joint-Skin”)
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. May be taken with or without food
Contains SCP-II® salmon nasal cartilage, naturally extracted from sustainably caught wild salmon, which provides undenatured type II collagen and proteoglycans, which have been clinically shown to support health and hydration of connective tissue, joints, and skin.*
For additional support, consider:
Take 6 softgels daily for 20 days, then reduce dosage to 3 softgels daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
SynovoDerma contains Hyaluronic acid (HA), which is a glycosaminoglycan (GAG) found in every tissue of the body, especially the synovial fluid, the vitreous humor of the eye, the cartilage, blood vessels, extracellular matrix, skin and the umbilical cord.
Drop 1 tablet in 12-16 oz. of filtered water, wait for it to break down, gently stirring if desired, then drink immediately. Take once daily, 30 minutes before performance activities
Specialized magnesium formulated to create hydrogen when added to non-carbonated water. Water infused with hydrogen provides powerful support for antioxidant activity and redox balance.*
DisclaimerView template in-app
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.