Join Fullscript’s Medical Director, Dr. Alex Keller, ND, and founder and CSO of 3X4 Genetics, Dr. Yael Joffe, PhD, RD, FACN, in this exclusive podcast-style webinar. The hosts will dive into the power of genetics testing, the importance of supplements, and what this newest integration means to Fullscript. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Genetic testing 101
- What makes 3X4 Genetics different
- How to leverage supplements alongside genetics tests
- How to incorporate supplements into your treatment plans
- Benefits of the Fullscript + 3X4 Genetics integration
Please note – the 3X4 Genetics integration is currently not available to practitioners in Canada.
- Looking for answers to your questions? Find them here in our Q&A guide from the live event
- Discover more about the Fullscript and 3X4 Genetics integration here
- Want to learn more about Genetic Testing? Check out this blog post on the Benefits of Genetic Testing
- Join the 3X4 Community here
- Special offer for Fullscript practitioners
- Get your first three tests for only $179 each (original price of $299), including a 1-hour free consultation! Your three coupon codes will be emailed to you within 48 hours after you create a 3X4 Genetics account. Valid until November 20th, 2021. Valid for “practitioner pay” payment option only. Offer not valid for practitioners that already have a 3X4 Genetics.
Fullscript is a free supplement dispensing platform and patient adherence tool that supports practitioners at the point of care and beyond. Consider signing up with Fullscript today.
About the hosts
Dr Yael Joffe, RD, PhD, FACN Yael blasted past Malcolm Gladwell’s 10,000 hours and kept on going on her relentless journey to master the emerging field of nutrigenetics. Yael has done it all, and we really mean that. She started out her life as a budding architect and ended up as a world-renowned scientist. She is a force to be reckoned with in the genomics world and boldly leads the science team at 3X4 on the journey to build clinically useful products that are shaping the future of healthcare. Dr. Alex Keller, ND, Fullcsript’s Medical Director Dr. Alex Keller, ND is a practicing naturopathic doctor in Ottawa, Canada. He serves as the Medical Director at Fullscript and oversees its 20-member Integrative Medical Advisory Team (IMAT) that produces educational resources for integrative practitioners and manages Fullscript’s community development efforts. Dr. Keller is the co-founder of an integrative physical therapy clinic and maintains a practice focus in pain management, performance, and stress resilience for athletes. Prior to medicine, Alex worked in the renewable energy sector, where he developed a deep passion for sustainable agriculture and environmental stewardship. The connection between medicine and the environment led Alex to focus much of his career on driving awareness about quality and sourcing standards in the supplement industry. Today, he splits his professional time practicing as a clinician, working for Fullscript, and developing an innovative regenerative farming operation while chasing his son and occasionally running ultra marathons. He is also currently completing an Executive MBA through the Quantic School of Business & Technology with a focus on supply chain innovation.