Join us to learn what Functional Medicine usually gets right with irritable bowel (IBS) and what we are still often missing! More importantly, discover how these gaps are directly impacting your patient outcomes. We’ll cover many key clinical topics, including:
- Which came first: the Stress or the IBS? A space where the latest science is not widely understood.
- The biochemical vestiges of COVID that must stay on our clinical radar. Including ones that may surprise you.
- Common medications and T2D: unexpected IBS interconnectedness.
- Overlooked, critical puzzle pieces of recurrent IBS – and why it is so common!
- Rapid relief strategies for the major types of IBS – build your toolbox!