Healthy Web Inc., together with its parent, Natural Partners, LLC (referred to as Fullscript”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”), is committed to protecting your (referred to as “You” or “Your”) privacy and providing You with a positive experience on our website and in using Our products and services (“Services”).
This Privacy Statement applies to the website and Services that link to or reference this Privacy Statement and describes how We handle Your information and the choices available to You regarding the collection, use, access, and how to update and correct Your information. Capitalized terms not otherwise defined in this Privacy Statement shall have the same meanings ascribed to them in the Terms of Service.
Collection of Your Personal Information
“Personal Information” is any information that can be used to identify an individual, such as name, address, email address, phone number, login information (account number, password), health professionals’ recommendations, health information, online orders, marketing preferences, social media account information, or payment card number. We may collect data, including Personal Information, about You as You use Our website and Services and interact with Us. If We link other data with Your Personal Information, We will treat that linked data as Personal Information.
We collect Personal Information for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Processing Your order, including payment transactions.
- Sending marketing communications.
- Creating an account.
- Enabling the use of certain features of Our Services.
- Personalizing Your experience.
- Providing customer service.
We and the third parties We engage may combine the information We collect from You over time and across Our website and Services with information obtained from other sources. This helps Us improve its overall accuracy and completeness and also helps Us better tailor Our interactions with You.
If You choose to provide Fullscript with a third party’s Personal Information (such as name, email, and phone number), You represent that You have that third party’s permission to do so. Examples include forwarding reference or marketing material to a friend or sending job referrals. Third parties may unsubscribe from any continued communication of this type by following the link provided in the initial message or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. In some instances, Fullscript and the third parties We engage may automatically collect data through cookies, weblogs, web beacons, and other similar applications. This information is used to better understand and improve the usability, performance, and effectiveness of the website and to help tailor content or offers for You. Please read the “Cookies and Other Web Technologies” section below for more information.
Uses of Your Personal Information
We may use Your Personal Information for the purposes of operating Our business, delivering, improving, and customizing Our website and Services, sending marketing and other communications related to Our business, and for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law. Some of the ways we may use Your Personal Information include:
- Delivering a Service You have requested.
- Analyzing, supporting, and improving Our Services and Your online experience.
- Personalizing websites, newsletters, and other communications.
- Sending communications to You, including for marketing or customer satisfaction purposes
- Protecting the security or integrity of Our website
- Protecting against fraud, identity theft, or a threat of safety
- Protecting against legal liability
- Monitoring violations of Our Terms of Service (and taking appropriate actions as prescribed therein for such violations)
- Maintaining Your account or login information
- Complying with applicable laws and regulations.
Access to and Accuracy of Your Personal Information
We need Your help in keeping Your Personal Information accurate and up to date. We provide a number of options to access and correct Your Personal Information:
- You can view or edit Your Personal Information and preferences online by logging into Your Fullscript account.
- You can request that We delete certain Personal Information or, at Our option, make it non-identifiable, and We will make every reasonable effort to accommodate that request unless We have a legitimate reason to refuse to do so.
- If You need additional assistance or help with accessing or correcting Your Personal Information, please feel free to contact Us directly. We will make good faith efforts to honour reasonable requests to access, update, or correct Your Personal Information and will do so in accordance with applicable laws. We will respond to Your request in a timely manner. If We are unable to honor Your request, We will provide You with an explanation.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share Your Personal Information with third parties for the purposes of operating Our business, delivering, improving, providing, and customizing Our Services, sending marketing and other communications related to Our business, and for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law or otherwise with Your consent.
We may share Personal Information in the following ways:
- Amongst Fullscript affiliated entities for purposes of data processing or storage.
- With business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents or contractors to provide a requested Service, services, or transaction. Examples include, but are not limited to: processing of orders and credit card transactions, hosting websites, assisting with sales-related efforts or post-sales support, and providing customer support.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business by or to another company.
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority, if We believe disclosure is in accordance with or is otherwise required by any applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties as necessary to comply with legal process or meet national security requirements, protect the rights, property, or safety of Fullscript, its business partners, You, or others; or as otherwise required by applicable law.
- In aggregated, anonymized, and/or de-identified form, which cannot reasonably be used to identify You.
- If We otherwise notify You and You consent to the sharing of Your Personal Information.
Security of Your Personal Information
We endeavor to protect the Personal Information You entrusted to Us and treat it securely by placing appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the confidentiality of Your Personal Information and to protect the Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and which provide a level of security appropriate to the risk represented by the processing and the nature of the data to be protected.
In the event We share Your Personal Information with third parties, We ensure that those third parties have effective controls to protect the privacy of Your Personal Information, and We restrict the ability or manner in which a third party may use or disclose Your Personal Information. We also require such third parties to have appropriate security measures to protect Personal Information.
The Internet and mobile networks, however, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Information You provide to Us through such means. Except as required by law, Fullscript is not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such security failures. Transmission of Personal Information is at Your own risk. Our website contains links to other websites that do not belong to Fullscript. Fullscript is not responsible for, nor can We ensure the privacy practices or content of such other sites, and this Policy does not apply to those other websites. If You have any questions about security on Our website, You can email Us at email@example.com.
Consent to Transfer, Processing, and Storage of Personal Information
We may transfer Your Personal Information between Fullscript offices in Canada and the United States or to third parties and business partners as described above and that may be located in various countries around the world. By using Our website and Services or providing any Personal Information to Us, where applicable law permits, You consent to the transfer, processing, and storage of such information outside of Your country of residence, where data protection standards may be different.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain Your Personal Information as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We will retain and use Your Personal Information as necessary to comply with Our business requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect Our assets, and enforce Our agreements.
Patient/Client Data Storage for Health Professional
If You are a Patient or Consumer, You acknowledge that Your use of Our Service is solely through Your Health Professional and that Fullscript may share Personal Information with Your Health Professional for the purposes of facilitating the provision of Services to You as recommended by and on behalf of Your Health Professional.
If You are a Health Professional, You agree that, with respect to other user’s Personal Information that You may obtain through Your use of Your Fullscript account or through a Fullscript communication or transaction, You will only use such information as necessary for transactions or activity under Your Fullscript account and You will not share such information or use it for any other purpose. You agree that You will not add the name of a customer who has purchased a product from You on the Fullscript website to a mailing list, including Your own mailing list, without such customer’s explicit consent.
Like many websites, Fullscript uses automatic data collection tools, such as cookies, embedded web links, and web beacons. These tools collect certain standard information that Your browser sends to Our website. Examples include Your browser type and the address of the website from which You arrived at Our website. We automatically receive and record information on Our server logs from Your browser, including IP addresses, cookie information, browsing history, and the Fullscript website pages requested. We only use this data in aggregate form, for statistical purposes, and not in a manner that would give Us sufficient information to identify You personally. This type of aggregate data enables Us to figure out how often users access parts of the Fullscript website, what types of products they are interested in, where they are generally located, and what are their general online behavior patterns. This data also helps Us ensure account security by identifying when a malicious actor is trying to impersonate Your account, and helps Us mitigate such attacks. We utilize this information so that We can improve the Fullscript website, Our product selection, and the Services. This information may be shared with advertisers and other third parties on an aggregated basis, but it does not include the Personal Information of individual Users.
They may also collect information about:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address. This is a number automatically assigned to Your computer or device whenever You connect to the Internet. Among other things, the IP address allows web servers to locate and identify Your device for the purpose of facilitating online communications between You and other parties you engage with on the Internet.
- Clickstream behavior. This includes, for example, the pages You view and the links You click. These tools help make Your visit to Our website easier, more efficient, and more valuable by providing You with a customized experience and recognizing You when You return.
Some web browsers may give You the ability to enable a “do not track” feature that sends signals to the websites You visit, indicating that You do not want Your online activities tracked. This is different from blocking or deleting cookies, as browsers with a “do not track” feature enabled may still accept cookies.
No industry standard currently exists on how companies should respond to “do not track” signals, although one may develop in the future. Fullscript’s website functionality is not currently able to recognize and respond to “do not track” signals. If We do in the future, We will describe how in this Privacy Statement.
As part of these efforts to improve Your online experience, We use a service provided by both Google and Facebook called “remarketing”. This permits Us to reach people who have previously visited Our website and show them relevant advertisements when they visit other sites across the Internet in the Google Display Network and Facebook Ads platform.
We may provide links to other third-party websites and services that are outside Our control and not covered by this Privacy Statement. We encourage You to review the privacy statements posted on those websites (and all websites) You visit.
Your Choices and Selecting Your Communication Preferences
We give You the choice of receiving a variety of information related to Our Services. You can manage Your communication preferences through the following methods:
- By following the instructions included in each promotional email from Us to unsubscribe from that particular mailing.
- By calling Our Customer Success team at 1-866-807-3828.
These choices do not apply to service notifications or other required communications that are considered part of certain Services, which You may receive periodically unless You stop using or cancel the Service in accordance with Our Terms of Service.
By using Our website, Services, or otherwise providing Personal Information to Us, You agree that We may communicate with You electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to Your use. For example, if We learn of a security system breach, We may attempt to notify You electronically by posting a notice on Our websites, by sending an email or otherwise contacting You.
Fullscript does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children without appropriate parental or guardian consent from children under 16. We will cancel the registration of a Fullscript account initiated by a child upon becoming aware of such registration. Parents have the right to terminate the registration of a child under 16. If you wish to do this, please contact Us at the contact information noted below
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who use Our Services and provide Personal Information are entitled to request and obtain certain information about the customer information Fullscript shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. This information would include the categories of customer information as well as the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information.
You may make such a request by emailing Us at firstname.lastname@example.org and typing “California Privacy Rights” in the subject line of the email. We will provide the information, as requested, by return email. Please note that not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” law and a request may only be made once per calendar year.
How to Contact Us
We value Your opinions. Should You have questions or comments directly pertaining to this Privacy Statement, please contact Us at:
Mail: Privacy Officer, Healthy Web Inc.,
Healthy Web Inc.
245 Cooper St., 4th Floor
Ottawa, ON, K2P 0G2, Canada
Updates to this Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. If We modify Our Privacy Statement, We will post the revised version here, with an updated revision date. You agree to visit these pages periodically to be aware of and review any such revisions.
If We make material changes to Our Privacy Statement, We may also notify You by other means prior to the changes taking effect, such as by posting a notice on Our websites or sending You a notification. By continuing to use Our website after such revisions are in effect, You accept and agree to the revisions and to abide by them.
The Privacy Statement was revised and posted as of March 25th, 2022.