The Fullscript Integrative Medical Advisory team has developed or collected these protocols from practitioners and supplier partners to help health care practitioners make decisions when building treatment plans. By adding this protocol to your Fullscript template library, you understand and accept that the recommendations in the protocol are for initial guidance and may not be appropriate for every patient.
Thyroid Support Protocol (Targeted Support)
Potential labs and assessment tools:
- Total & free T4
- Total & free T3
- TPO antibodies
- Tg Antibodies
- RBC selenium
- Serum iodine
Other labs can include:
- RBC zinc
- RBC magnesium
- Adrenal function testing
2 scoops, twice per day, ongoing
Advanced nutritional support to help the body’s natural metabolic detoxification, alkalinization, and heavy metal metabolism processesDownload the US product monograph
Inflavonoid Intensive Care
2 capsules, once per day, ongoing
Helps support antioxidant activity in the body, to help protect against oxidative stressDownload the US product monograph
2 capsules, twice per day, ongoing
Relief for stress-related fatigueDownload the US product monograph
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.