1 soft gel daily
To help relieve joint inflammation, pain, and swelling associated with rheumatoid arthritis: take 1-2 softgels daily
Start with 1 softgel and increase to 2 softgels if desired effects are not observed
- Source or antioxidant(s)/provides antioxidant(s).
- Used in Herbal Medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain.
- Used as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint inflammation, pain, and swelling associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Features BCM-95®/Curcugreen™ curcumin
- Patented, clinically studied curcumin used in over 70 published studies, including over 30 human clinical trials!
- The turmeric source of the clinically studied curcumin in CuraPro is grown in northeast India without the use of pesticides or chemicals. The crops are sustainably tended by independent, local farmers who are paid reasonable and competitive prices.
DisclaimerView protocol in-app
- Chandran B, Goel A. A randomized, pilot study to assess the efficacy and safety of curcumin in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis. Phytother Res. 2012 Nov;26(11):1719-25.
- Singhal S, Hasan N, Nirmal K, et al. Bioavailable turmeric extract for knee osteoarthritis: a randomized, non-inferiority trial versus paracetamol. Trials. 2021;22:105.
- Shep D, Khanwelkar C, Gade P, Karad S. Safety and efficacy of curcumin versus diclofenac in knee osteoarthritis: a randomized open-label parallel-arm study. Trials. 2019 Apr 11;20(1):214.
- Shep D, Khanwelkar C, Gade P, Karad S. Efficacy and safety of combinations of curcuminoid complex and diclofenac versus diclofenac in knee osteoarthritis: a randomized trial. Medicine 2020 99:16
- Haroyan A, et al. Efficacy and safety of curcumin and its combination with boswellic acid in osteoarthritis: a comparative, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2018 Jan 9;18(1):7
- Sterze S, et al. The efficacy and safety of a combination of glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate and bio-curcumin with exercise in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Eur J of Physical and Rehab Med. June 2016;52(3):321-330.]
- Benny M, Antony B. Bioavailability of BioCurcumax™ (BCM-095™). Spice India. September, 2006:11-15.
- Antony B, et al. A pilot cross-over study to evaluate human oral bioavailability of BCM-95CG (Biocurcumax), a novel bioenhanced preparation of curcumin. Ind J Pharm Sci. 2008 Jul-Aug;70(4):445-9.