Formula #1 Mulberry Leaf Extract
Maintenance: 2-3 capsules per day after a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional
Therapeutic range: 4-6 capsules per day after a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional
With Mulberry Leaf Extract 3% 1-DNJ as its core ingredient, GreenSilk Formula #1 combines high-grade synergistic herbs aimed at providing a natural remedy for maintaining and supporting healthy blood sugar levels. Mulberry Leaf Extract is formulated with a special delayed-release capsule that protects against stomach acids providing higher absorption of nutrients.
One of the most amazing characteristics that can only be found in the mulberry leaf is an ingredient known as moranoline (1-Deoxynojirimycin / 1-DNJ). This incredible compound inhibits an enzyme in the intestinal tract involved in the digestion of carbohydrates.
Moranoline or 1-DNJ holds back complex carbohydrates, starches, maltose, and sucrose from breaking down into glucose. In essence, it actually prevents sugar from entering the bloodstream. This is what makes it incredibly powerful for blood sugar.
In addition to being rich in important nutrients, research indicates mulberry leaf helps to reduce inflammation.
The nutrition in mulberry leaf is responsible for its health benefits. In addition to the nutrients discussed above, the leaves also contain:
- Vitamin A: essential vitamin for vision and immunity
- Vitamin B1: for healthy skin, muscles, immunity, and the nervous system
- Vitamin B2: for digestive and muscular function
- Vitamin B6: essential for nerve function and protein metabolism
- Vitamin C: powerful antioxidant with many critical functions in the body
- Amino acids: building blocks of protein
- Calcium: for strong bones and teeth
- Potassium: helps regulate blood pressure and nerve signaling
- Magnesium: plays over 300 roles in the body
- Iron: required for oxygen transport
- Zinc: essential for immunity and skin health
- Phosphorus: required for bone health, helps the body use carbohydrates and fats
- Polyphenols: anti-aging antioxidants that reduce the risk of many chronic diseases
- GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid): neurotransmitter that helps manage anxiety and stress and maintain healthy blood pressure levels
- 1-DNJ (1-Deoxinorjirimiycin): supports healthy blood sugar
- Phytosterol: helps maintain normal cholesterol levels
- Quercetin: antioxidant that supports immunity and liver health
- Flavonoids: help fight damage by free radicals
- Carotenoids: support eye health and reduce the risk of cancer
- Chlorophyll: supports the heart, intestines, and cleanses the liver
DisclaimerView protocol in-app