Join Fullscript and Dr. Aviva Romm, MD, for part 1 of an exclusive 3-part webinar series on the future of women’s health, childbirth, and family medicine in an era of social distancing as it pertains to autonomy in health decisions and preventative medicine. As public health policies rapidly evolve, there are growing concerns that complete sovereignty over one’s body is at risk, including a woman’s choice in how she delivers a child. In this first installment of the series, Dr. Romm will be joined by Dr. Jenn Keller, ND, to discuss how to empower women through accessible integrative medicine. In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- The importance of accessible care
- Barriers and factors that impact the accessibility of medicine for women
- Strategies to overcome new challenges in the delivery quality healthcare
- IM4US: a multidisciplinary group of physicians committed to affordable, accessible integrative health care for all.
- Centering Pregnancy: a group care organization that empowers patients, strengthens patient-provider relationships, and builds communities.