Prostate cancer is the most frequently diagnosed cancer in men. In this presentation, Dr. Geo Espinosa will take the audience through the full spectrum on how to use complementary dietary supplements in men with low-grade prostate cancer to more advanced stages. Also, we will explore what dietary supplements to use during radiation and surgery for better outcomes. Lastly, we will discuss what supplements to avoid in men with prostate cancer due to the potential for negative outcomes.
Supplements to Support Prostate Cancer
June 20, 2019
Fullscript content philosophy
At Fullscript, we are committed to curating accurate, and reliable educational content for practitioners and patients alike. Our educational offerings cover a broad range of topics related to integrative medicine, such as supplement ingredients, diet, lifestyle, and health conditions.
Medically reviewed by expert practitioners and our internal Integrative Medical Advisory team, all Fullscript content adheres to the following guidelines:
- In order to provide unbiased and transparent education, information is based on a research review and obtained from trustworthy sources, such as peer-reviewed articles and government websites. All medical statements are linked to the original reference and all sources of information are disclosed within the article.
- Information about supplements is always based on ingredients. No specific products are mentioned or promoted within educational content.
- A strict policy against plagiarism is maintained; all our content is unique, curated by our team of writers and editors at Fullscript. Attribution to individual writers and editors is clearly stated in each article.
- Resources for patients are intended to be educational and do not replace the relationship between health practitioners and patients. In all content, we clearly recommend that readers refer back to their healthcare practitioners for all health-related questions.
- All content is updated on a regular basis to account for new research and industry trends, and the last update date is listed at the top of every article.
- Potential conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed.
I love a alternative medicine and the information Dr. GEO Espinosa give us on the video. I’m looking ways to try my BSP.