As functional medicine providers, we know that fatigue has many potential origins, adrenal fatigue, chronic viral fatigue, hypothyroidism, medication induced, and onward. We know from our pathophysiology coursework that all these tissues and systems are mitochondria dependent for energy, yet it is not so simple as we have all seen in clinical practice. Together we will explore an in-depth look at the role of the mitochondria, and cross talk between these causes of fatigue that may lead us to better address complex cases that have been resistant or slow to respond to typically successful therapeutic protocols. In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- The interplay between Adrenal Glands and Mitochondrial Net Energy and Hormone Production
- The Mitochondrial Thyroid Receptor and Basal Metabolic Rate
- Thermogenic and Mitogenesis as a Therapeutic Goal
- Addressing Neuroendocrine Dysfunction relative to Energy and Healthy Aging
- Dr. Chris Meletis and Tru Niagen’s Presentation Slides
- Tru Niagen Monograph
- Tru Niagen Practitioner Hompage
- Tru Niagen + Fullscript Protocol: Age-Associated Oxidative Stress
- Tru Niagen + Fullscript Protocol: Cellular Mitochondrial Health
Please note – the raffle contest took place during the live event and is now closed.
Help more patients.
right in your Fullscript account!
New to Fullscript? Sign up now.