Prof. Itamar Raz, MD, will speak about current conventional treatments for Diabetes and the concerns surrounding them, like the efficacy and safety of the treatment. He will also discuss unconventional drugs as well as a natural approach to Diabetes, and will examine the success of his patients that he has found using CuraLin. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- About the need for early diagnosis for treatment of diabetes
- The need to normalize blood glucose levels
- About hypoglycemic drugs with Cardiorenal Protection
- How to combine medicinal drugs and supplements in the treatment of diabetes
- A natural approach to Type 2 Diabetes with real-world data
CuraLife’s medical advisory board chairman is Professor Itamar Raz, one of the top diabetologists in the world, the head of the Israel National Council of Diabetes and is the founder and head of the National Diabetes Prevention and Care Plan in Israel. Professor Raz has over 320 publications in peer-reviewed journals and headed the Diabetes Unit at Hadassah University Hospital from 2000-2015.