These days, there’s a huge opportunity in the health markets, more than ever before! If you’re not offering groups, workshops, classes, or home study programs in addition to your one-to-one services, you’re leaving money on the table. Business Strategist for Health Professionals, Lesli Bitel, will be sharing key strategies for turning your expertise into leveraged and passive income offers. She will discuss not just the why, but a big part of the “how-to” including using Sales Funnels, how to price your programs, how to create a client ascension model, and how to engage people to enroll. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to turn your expertise into exponential income via leveraged and passive offers
- How to design a Sales Funnel, so that your prospects are effortlessly guided from finding you to buying from you
- The proven pricing structure that gives people an easy first buy up to your highest ticket services
- How to be paid in advance to create your passive income product!
- 5 Whopper Keys for filling your successful online course with paying clients
- Find Lesli’s Ebook, “I Can’t Afford It’ and Other Objections” here
- Get 7 free Lead Generation Tools from Lesli here
Lesli Bitel, MBA, RDN, LDN, is an experienced and sought-after business strategist and coach. For the past decade, she has helped professionals in the integrative and functional nutrition fields overcome the confusion associated with the business side of creating a profitable practice. Working with nutrition functional medicine professionals, Lesli uses leading strategies to integrate multiple streams of income into their business models. She teaches the tools and techniques needed to attract and enroll highly committed, ideal clients into VIP level 1:1 programs, online courses and group programs. Lesli is an RDN with specialized training in functional nutrition and has several years of experience running her own successful private nutrition practice where she specialized in intuitive/mindful eating and functional nutrition for clients suffering from neurological disorders. Additionally, she has a master’s degree in Business Administration in Global Business, and 13 years’ experience in corporate sales and marketing as a regional business director within the pharmaceutical industry. She offers private coaching, group programs, classes, webinars, workshops, and more, from her home base where she lives outside of Chicago with her husband, two children, and their pups, Rocky and Piper. You can learn more at LesliBitel.com or instagram.com/LesliBitel.