Written Mar 6th, 2017 by Franco Varriano
Prescript Assist on Fullscript
We’re excited to announce that Prescript-Assist is now available to all practitioners in the US!
Prescript-Assist is a popular choice for many practitioners as it has:
- Broad-Spectrum Formula - Prescript-Assist is a broad-spectrum formula that contains 29 different strains of beneficial microflora — not just one or two. That means it better reflects the great microbial diversity of the intestines vs typical probiotic products.
- Unparalleled Shelf Stability -The probiotic bacteria in Prescript-Assist are unique because each cell is protected by a durable seed-like structure. As a result, they are safeguarded against light, heat and pressure. Routine testing shows that Prescript-Assist retains more than 95 percent of its potency two years after the date of manufacture, even when stored at 98°F.
- Viability - The seed-like structure encasing the probiotic bacteria in Prescript-Assist also protects them against degradation by stomach acid, so they reach their target destination — your intestines — intact. There, they become active and multiply.
- Prebiotic Support -To ensure that the 29 strains of beneficial microflora in Prescript-Assist have a food source once they reach the GI tract, the formula includes leonardite, a prebiotic composition of humic and fulvic acids.
- Backed by Sound Science -Supported by a peer-reviewed, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical trial – including a one-year follow-up study, verifying long term efficacy.
The most successful probiotic recommendations control for the most important variable: Strain Viability.
Unlike conventional Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium probiotics, the strains in Prescript-Assist are a balanced formulation of a new generation of probiotics, capable of forming a protective shield until reaching the probiotic-friendly environment of the intestines. Acid, bile and heat-resistant, routine testing of Prescript-Assist confirms > 95% viability two years after date of manufacture.