View the presentation slides here.
Mitochondria are essential to cellular energy production and cell survival. The mitochondria are exceptionally susceptible to environmental toxins, oxidative stress, and nutrient deficiency. Damage to mitochondria initiates chronic syndromes such as early aging, cancer, heart failure, chronic fatigue, diabetes, and neurodegenerative disease. Therefore, it is important to understand the normal functions of mitochondria, how to protect mitochondrial membranes and mitochondrial DNA from damage, as well as how to enhance and promote mitogenesis, mitochondrial restoration, and resuscitation. Natural compounds are powerful tools that can protect mitochondria from damage, enhance mitochondrial biogenesis, and promote mitochondria function. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The normal functions of mitochondria
- The relationship between mitochondropathies, aging, and loss of function
- How to promote mitogenesis and mitochondrial restoration
- How to reduce fatigue and promote mitochondrial resuscitation
- About the mitochondria and cancer risk
- How to implement the use of natural compounds that protect and modulate mitochondrial function