View the presentation slides HERE.
Environmental chemical exposures are ubiquitous; all clients and patients are being exposed daily to hundreds of different chemicals, many of which can directly affect the functioning of the endocrine system, interfere with hormone production, and lead to chronic health issues.
In this webinar, you’ll learn what endocrine disrupting chemicals are, how they can affect hormones, why low-doses of these toxins matter, where we’re being exposed, as well as action steps to help your clients and patients reduce exposures.
You will learn:
- How regulatory bodies define “endocrine disruption”
- Health effects from exposure to endocrine disruptors and mechanisms of action
- Non-monotonic dose-response curves: why endocrine disrupting chemicals don’t follow “the dose makes the poison”
- Top 10 endocrine disrupting chemicals your clients/patients are exposed to, often daily
- Actionable tips to reduce exposures