Autoimmune conditions, which now include at least 155 diseases, are one of the most rapidly growing categories of conditions, affecting some 50 million (about 1 in 6) Americans. All disease, if chronic and unresolved, eventually becomes autoimmune disease. Are you ready? If you do not understand the causes of the autoimmune process, you will not be able to meet the needs of today’s patients. If you do, you’ll become a go-to practitioner in your community. In this engaging and interactive seminar, you will learn the latest perspectives on the autoimmune process, and how to reverse and prevent this rapidly-growing group of conditions at their source, using natural functional medicine, including food- and plant-based supplementation. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Incidence, definition, and conventional management of autoimmune disease
- Primary causes of the autoimmune process
- Introduction to Dr. Gaeta’s three-phase PIN program for preventing and reversing the autoimmune process
- An understanding of protomorphogens, unique tissue extracts that are relevant to autoimmune support and beyond
- Specific strategies you can apply right away in your practice, and how to receive more in-depth clinical training becoming an autoimmune-proficient practitioner
- Dr. Michael Gaeta’s Presentation Slides
- The Autoimmune Mastery Program – Fullscript $50 discount (available until Thursday, Feb 18, 10:00 am MT)
- Free training for Fullscript practitioners
- Weekly webinars with Dr. Gaeta – Mondays, 11 am MT
- Patient Video Education & Practice Marketing Service 30 days free Premium trial
- Gaeta Institute Practitioner Resource Packet
- Functional Medicine Certification Program
- Cardiovascular Mastery Program
- Cancer Support & Prevention – 14 CEUs available
- Autoimmune Mastery Program – 19 CEUs applied for. $50 Fullscript practitioner discount code FULLSCRIPT (available until Thursday, Feb 18, 10:00 am MT)
Hi Dr. Michael Gaeta, I am a Chiropractor in Anderson, Indiana. I just finished watching your Webinar on Auto-immune diseases.
I have an important question concerning my wife. She has been diagnosed with multiple auto-immune diseases. I would love to talk to you about her condition and what specifically you would recommend to help her condition.
Hi Stephen! Thank you for your comment 🙂
We are so glad you enjoyed the webinar. The best way to reach Dr. Gaeata is through email. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org! Please feel free to reach out to our support team if you have any additional questions about the Fullscript platform: General Support Wishing you a great day ahead!