All chronic illnesses start or are perpetuated by a dysfunctional gut. Effectively treating these conditions requires a clear understanding of the gut-associated pathology driving the disease. A decade’s worth of microbiome research has shed light on these pathologies and a careful review of the literature reveals potentially effective treatments.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about the most common dysfunctions in the standard American gut that drives most chronic illnesses, effective solutions to address these dysfunctions, and how seemingly unrelated disorders can have the same etiology.
- How the gut microbiome is involved in various chronic diseases
- The connection between mucosal inflammation and chronic disease
- Dietary and lifestyle factors that negatively impact the gut microbiome
- Changes to implement to increase the diversity of the gut microbiome
- Nutrients that can significantly repair intestinal barrier function