Join the Lifestyle Matrix Resource Center, a clinical program and education branch of Ortho Molecular Products, with Dr. Shilpa P. Saxena, MD, IFMCP, as she dives into the who, what, when, and why of diet, statins, and supplementation in lipid management within cardiometabolic disease. Her experience and expertise on this topic will help you navigate even the toughest patient cases. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to deliver individualized patient care in a medicolegal fashion
- Clinical decision-making with statins and nutraceutical combinations
- How and when to taper off pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals
- Strategies for integrating lifestyle prescriptions in concert with conventional therapies to address complex chronic disease
- CM Vitals Program: The CM Vitals Program puts the practitioner and patient in control of cardiometabolic concerns with lifestyle medicine and a preventative approach to target the root cause. With program purchase, practitioners get exclusive access to the Onboarding Portal, a five-module course that provides implementation support and marketing resources, plus helpful insight and tips for success.
- Group Visit Toolkit: Each program offers a curriculum for practitioners ready to leverage their time, increase their influence, build revenue and inspire change in their patients. LMRC has done the heavy-lifting for you—each toolkit includes ready-to-use visit forms, patient handouts, and multimedia education. Their clinical support team is on-call to help with implementation, too.