Join us for an educational webinar with Christine Garvin, MA, NE, RWP, who will discuss the prevalence of fibroids and advanced approaches to treatment. Fibroids impact up to 70% to 80% of women by the time they reach age 50. Despite these epidemic levels, fibroids are rarely discussed until a woman discovers she is suffering from them. Often, by that point, they are severely impacting the quality of life and must be removed surgically. Fibroids are not always well understood in allopathic or functional medicine, and it’s time for a larger focus on both causes and treatment options other than surgery.
During this webinar, Christine Garvin, MA, NE, RWP, will discuss:
- The complexity of fibroids and their root causes
- Allopathic approaches to fibroids, including studies on bowel injuries in gynecological surgeries
- Ways to discover fibroids early for better clinical outcomes
- Functional and holistic options for fibroids, including evidence-based dietary, supplementation, and lifestyle support
- How to utilize hormone testing to guide fibroid treatment