Written May 8th, 2015 by Franco Varriano
Fullscript for clinics is here!
When Fullscript first started, it was built for solo practitioners who couldn’t afford to keep a physical dispensary. Over the years, we noticed that well-established multidisciplinary clinics were adopting Fullscript’s virtual dispensary in droves because not only were they disenchanted with managing inventory, but they saw a huge improvement in patient adherence with Fullscript’s prescription feature.
Up until this point, Fullscript didn’t have a good way of allowing clinics with multiple practitioners to manage their patients together. Although many clever work arounds were employed, we thought we could do better :)
You can now invite other practitioners and staff members in your clinic to use Fullscript with you, and patients can receive prescriptions from all practitioners in your office! All practitioners have the ability to customize their catalog to fit their specialities and preferences. Staff members can also create accounts to help manage the dispensary for you. They will have the ability to write prescriptions on your behalf and help patients fill their prescriptions with in-office checkout. As the clinic owner, you still retain full control of all the core settings, financial reporting, pricing, and more.
The Fullscript team is really proud of the this launch and we hope to continue making improvements based on your feedback!
Why This Matters:
- Improve patient outcomes When multiple practitioners are collaborating on patient case, outcomes improves.
- Better financial insights Your financial report has been redesigned to accurately report sales across practitioners in your clinic.
- Improve efficiency Your office staff can now help you manage your Fullscript account so you can spend more time with your patients.
- You’re in control Even when team members are added to your account, you still maintain control over all settings and activities.
Start by clicking on the “Staff” button in the profile drop-down menu in the top right hand corner of your account. If you’re logged in you can also click here.
You will find several account types that you can add. Here is a summary of the difference between account types & link to instructions:
- Is the practitioner that signed up for Fullscript
- Can manage all practitioners and office staff in the dispensary
- Have access to all settings such as catalog settings, payment settings, catalog pricing, etc.
- View financial reports for the clinic, including a breakdown of earnings for each practitioner
- Have the ability to send broadcasts (aka email newsletters) to all patients
- Can manage all practitioners and patients on the dispensary
- Can add new patients and share/transfer patients between practitioners
- Can help patients checkout at front desk on behalf of a practitioner
- Instructions on how to add staff members
- Can only access patient records they have been assigned
- Must send a prescription in order to receive attribution for an order
- Can create their own prescription templates
- Instructions on how to add additional practitioners
Let us help you
If you have any questions, give us a call at 1 (866) 807-3828 or email us at [email protected] We respond fast!
We also offer complementary concierge services to help you and your clinic successfully implement Fullscript into your practice. Book an appointment now.